Friday, October 22, 2010

Super Baby

"Super Baby" at 12.5 weeks as he/she has been named by Big Sister, Rylie...


Scheduled to join us sometime in late April/ early May 2011!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! We are more than thrilled for your family. Please hurry and move out here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is wonderful news!!!! :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful addition to the Tennen family awaits you and a new journey begins!! Mazel Tov!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Sara!!! I had no idea! Your first post about "finding out" was EXACTLY how we found out and almost EXACTLY the same reaction we had. I'm so happy for you!!! You are right behind us! I can't wait to see more ultrasounds and hear more about baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What wonderful news... I am so happy for all of you, this is such great and exciting news! I look forward to following the journey to the newest Tennon Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the name Super Baby! Great name, Rylie! Hugs to you all. Susan, Skylar and Griffin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it amazing how things work. I am so happy for all that has gone on for your family and I am so happy that you have the peace of know the other two found homes. When we adopted Emerson we were introduced to 4 kids and it brought be so much comfort to know that the other three found their families the same week. Now a new little person has found their forever family. Congrats! I love a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!! What fantastic news!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY "super baby"!!! What a great name Rylie has come up with. : )
    We can't wait to see Rylie as a big sister.

    ReplyDelete